How To Obtain A Transcript

Current SD38 students enrolled in a Ő«–ńSwag public school may apply for their current transcript by contacting their school office.

Former SD38 students who graduated or withdrew from a Ő«–ńSwag public school prior to the current school year may apply for their official transcript from the Ministry of Education.

Please visit the following link to request a transcript. Click here to order transcripts from the Ministry of Education.Őż

Need help?

If you are unable to obtain your transcript from the Ministry of Education because you graduated prior to 1985, or if you require further assistance, please contact our Student Records department via emailŐżstudentrecords@sd38.bc.ca.